- Honesty – We strive to be honest in all aspects of our business. In our initial inspections if you don’t need a roof immediately, or your gutters are fine we won’t try to sell you new ones. In our pricing all our estimates are clear and upfront, we don’t have hidden costs and charges and there are no surprises to your bill. In our work if we see something wrong or potential problems we address them. We stand by honesty as the best policy.
- Integrity – We do what we say we are going to do and stand behind our work. We actively seek to make your experience with Crounse Construction a good one.
- Quality – No matter the job we strive to deliver a high quality product in every aspect of our work through attention to detail, conscientiousness, and simply following the Golden Rule, treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Timeliness – From the initial meeting to the final goodbye we arrive when we say we will.
- Communication – Here at Crounse Construction, we strive for clear communication through every aspect of your transaction with us. We will address and answer any initial questions or concerns you may have, promptly inform you of any scheduling changes, and keep open lines of communication throughout the process.